We invite you to join the journey of memories on the mark of our growth. Our sincere thanks to the makers of Eklavya Global School.
Here is a list of happenings of the year 2018/19
- New admissions added to the total strength of our school. The present number is 486
- We began the session 2018/19 with THE GUIDELINE WORKSHOP FOR TEACHERS by the Principal.
- Parents and students attended an Orientation programme separately conducted by the Principal and the Teaching staff.
- The first staff meeting was conducted to explain them the mode of working in the campus, portfolios for teachers, new admissions, new strategies, revision in curriculum, and calendar of events…Etc…
- The school reopened for the students on 2nd April 2018 ; students flocked in with new vigor and joy.
- Clubs namely ECO CLUB, SCIENCE CLUB/MATH CLUB/ART7 CRAFT CLUB, LITERARY CLUB, BULLETIN BOARD CLUB, DNCE CLUB, COOKERY CLUB AND IT CLUB were formed for the smooth functioning of co curricular activities. Parents were given the plan of club activities so also invitations to witness the club activities held on every Wednesday.
- Opening School assembly was conducted to introduce new entries in the Campus (students and staff) announced the plan of allowing the students and staff wearing a colour dress on every Thursday as part of Personality Development plan.
- Cambridge workshop for skilled class room teaching was conducted on 27th April 2018.
- Field trips were carried on at regular intervals to enable students to be communicative and environment sensible.
- The documentary “KOMAL” was screened for the students to sensitize them about sexual harassment.
- Pariksha par Charcha by hon. P M Modi was screened live.
- Regular assessments (periodic and Unit tests) were conducted as per the CBSE directives.
Students participated whole heartedly in KHEL MAHAKUMB and secured positions.
- The Eco club took turns to plant saplins and seeds in the campus and around.
- Separate Dust bins were installed in the campus to make the students aware of cleanliness.
- Competitions such as SINGING, SOLO DANCING, PAINTING, COLOURING, COLLAGE, BULLETIN BOARD MAKING, FLOWER DECORATION, QUIZ, ELOCUTION, POEM RECITATION, STORY TELLING, DECLAMATION, and DRESS AS YOU LIKE were conducted to enthuse students.
- Regular Medical Checkup were carried on under the support of the BRC.
- Children were given Rubella vaccination.
- Class IX and X enrolled their names for the CBSE Board Examination.
- CBSE proposed events such as Swachata Pakhwada, Green Earth and Bhasha Sangam were organized as per the guidelines.
Following teachers were sent to the different workshops.
Mr. G Balakrishna – (for remodeled structure of assessment)
Mrs. Nisha Ganatra and Ms. Abha Vyas – (for gender sensitivity)
Mr. Kuzaima Ghadiyali – (for child development)
Mrs. Nisha Ganatra – (for career guidance)
Mr. G. Balakrishna and Mr. Rajnish Pande – (for class room management)
- School celebrated Independence Day, Navratri, Rakshabandan, Janmashtami, Diwali and Christmas with full enthusiasm.
- Annual Day preparation and conduction happened with due preparedness and spirit.